Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Ensure that the submission does not include any information identifying the author(s). This includes (but is not limited to): author names, institutional affiliations, and/or identifying details in the text and self-citations. Additionally, please remove author metadata from the document using the "Inspect Document" feature in Microsoft Word.
This section includes original reports of research in the adult education, continuing education, and lifelong learning that utilize all recognized social research methodologies including empirical, interpretive, ethnographic, historical, imperative, hermeneutic and philosophical studies. Manuscripts in this section should not exceed 7500 words.
This section includes critical reviews of the literature of adult education and essays that focus on analytic examinations and critiques of issues in adult education, continuing education, and lifelong learning. Manuscripts in this section should not exceed 5000 words.
This section includes biographical and autobiographical reflections on the field and practice of adult education. Manuscripts in this sections must not exceed 3000 words.
This section includes book reviews that are solicited by the CJSAE Book Review Editor. Book Reviews should not exceed 1000 words. All inquiries related to book reviews should be directed to the CJSAE Book Review Editor.
Read the full Copyright Notice here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.